Martin Bonner supports Monica
Programming for a living since 1980. Different area every time I change job. Still involving solving problems.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
16 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '19 at 16:09
- Stack Overflow 25.8k 25.8k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Law 4k 4k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 2.2k 2.2k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Expatriates 2k 2k 22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 234 Pre-employment background check with consent for future checks
- 146 Why does std::set not have a "contains" member function?
- 118 How to maintain a good relationship with boss after declining work on a project that conflicts with my views/ideology?
- 86 US doctor working in Tripoli wants me to open online account
- 83 Looking after a wayward brother in mother's will
- 47 std::string += operator cannot pass 0 as argument
- 42 Is it possible to create an atomic vector or array in C++?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (1)
33 Edit invalidating top voted answer Feb 18 '19
26 Edit invalidating top voted answer Feb 18 '19