Maths teacher, Hobby programmer, ex Computing teacher.
I'm old enough that my early internet experience was using a dumb terminal with bakelite keys to access a server in a different city via JANet.
Some symbols I might want which aren't available on my phone: `` ⊥ |
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '14 at 2:02
- Stack Overflow 31.3k 31.3k 77 gold badges7373 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.9k 1.9k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 667 667 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 Does Haskell have tail-recursive optimization?
- 170 Given Newton's third law, why are things capable of moving?
- 124 Haskell - foldl and foldr?
- 123 How do functors work in haskell?
- 120 Security hole: password change dialog doesn't ask for a user's current password
- 85 Shouldn't "off-topic" be only about... off-topic?
- 62 Is it worth grading calculus homework?
- View more network posts →