10K is enough for me. As of today, I quit. (March 8th 2014)
I'm unhappy with the (sometimes) exclusionary atmosphere of Math.SE, like the scornful branding of questions as "off topic" or "unclear" because they are not written in the peculiar jargon of mathematicians. With a little empathy and some broadening of perspective, it's often possible to guess what the question is about, and provide a useful answer. But, apparently, that approach is discouraged around here, so I'm gone. 再见.
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 '17 at 14:50
- Mathematics 34.1k 34.1k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 629 629 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 581 581 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 467 467 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 How do I sell out with abstract algebra?
- 61 What is an example of real application of cubic equations?
- 53 How to identify surfaces of revolution
- 40 How do Americans refer to their non-metric system in everyday circumstances?
- 37 Intuition behind Matrix being invertible iff determinant is non-zero
- 35 Distance/Similarity between two matrices
- 28 Can someone identify this math font?
- View more network posts →