I like solving issues fundamentally.
Seeing the results of approaching a problem with the right fundamentals, I’ve understood that it is the surest way to prevent problems from arising in the first place. Since new users ask the most fundamental questions, answering their questions is most fascinating.
Other than this, I also like to understand the ‘Why’ behind the decision Apple makes. The stories that unfold make me look at things differently. For that reason, you will find me following my curiosity and asking some very fundamental questions on AskDifferent.
Member for 5 years
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 at 20:49
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 696 696 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 161 161 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Is Java a Compiled or an Interpreted programming language ?
- 96 How to arrange two windows easily to left and right side?
- 79 Explain how finding cycle start node in cycle linked list work?
- 55 Mongodb error on starting
- 53 How does MySQL handle concurrent inserts?
- 51 How abstraction and encapsulation differ?
- View more network posts →