I like solving issues fundamentally.
Seeing the results of approaching a problem with the right fundamentals, I understand that it is the surest way to prevent problems from arising in the first place.
Since new users ask the most fundamental questions, answering their questions is most fascinating.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 at 20:15
- Stack Overflow 11.8k 11.8k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- The Workplace 666 666 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 161 161 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 121 121 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Is Java a Compiled or an Interpreted programming language ?
- 75 How to arrange two windows easily to left and right side?
- 70 Explain how finding cycle start node in cycle linked list work?
- 54 Mongodb error on starting
- 48 How abstraction and encapsulation differ?
- 47 How does MySQL handle concurrent inserts?
- View more network posts →