BA in English, Master of Technical and Professional Communication (Auburn - yes that's the whole name of the thing)
So of course, having multiple degrees in English, I do .Net/SQL/JS full stack blahblahblahetc. Also run a team of writers/graphic artists/basic HTML ppl.
I like VB.NET (I think it's the English major), and have to use it in my job, but I also do C# (use it for personal projects).
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 at 13:50
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arqade 481 481 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 200 Disabling Chrome cache for website development
- 174 Being told I'm father to a son I don't want
- 46 Has ESPN removed broadcaster Robert Lee from a game, citing the name of a confederate general?
- 43 Is there an idiom for "winning a contest because you were the only participant"?
- 33 Why did North America economically prosper, and maintain stable government and South/Central America didn't?
- 31 Was the Obama administration responsible for the decision to move the US embassy in London and the sale of the old location?
- 27 Were many former American slaves put back into virtual slavery after the civil war?
- View more network posts →