Programmer, analyst, gamer.
Active member of the SOCVR (despite lacking the CV-privilege). Feel free to join us & help keeping SO clean!
I love discussions of all sorts, and I actively participate in them whenever I feel like it (wether it's on meta or in chat).
What I enjoy:
- analysing anything
- designing projects
What I absolutely dislike:
- working with a poorly designed project
- "Separators" (properties used to separate people into different categories)
- Popular examples are ethnicity, skin color, gender
- "offended" people
- If someone disagrees with your opinion, deal with it
- If someone does something you dislike, deal with it
Please understand that whatever one does, it's that persons business, as long as it is not actually affecting other people, and even then it's just bound by laws. If I were to tell a person off for believing in the spaghetti monster because it offends me, how'd that make me look like? Exactly the same way as most "offended" people: Stupid.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '19 at 12:17
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Arqade 331 331 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 325 325 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Puzzling 261 261 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 It’s time to retire the term “rep-whore”
- 15 Keys that fit no lock
- 14 Why do people want to become moderators?
- 11 Why does it seem that high rep users pick on low rep users to stop them building rep?
- 11 Is there criteria to determine if a build is endgame-viable?
- 9 What is the origin of a NestedServletException?
- 7 Please allow us to disable oneboxing in chat
- View more network posts →