Born and raised in the great State of Maine. Whelped by a Commodore 64 into a life of IT trial and tribulation.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
75 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 15:38
- The Workplace 7.6k 7.6k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.5k 4.5k 1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Arqade 643 643 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 468 468 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 432 432 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 How can I convince my colleague to call the help desk instead of contacting me directly?
- 79 How to request flex time for controversial events?
- 68 How can I help my direct report to understand he is not being micromanaged?
- 64 How honest should you be in a job interview?
- 55 How can I convince my colleague to call the help desk instead of contacting me directly?
- 43 What's an effective way to handle it with a boss who seems to feel you owe him something?
- 41 How to interact with a colleague that failed and blamed others for it?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
13 Is it OK to answer a question with a meme? Dec 20 '16
11 Is this question appropriate for The Workplace? May 11 '16
7 Is it OK to name and shame? Dec 2 '16
6 What was wrong with this question? Jun 3 '16
3 Is there any hope to repair this answer? May 11 '16
3 Reposting an “Unclear” question Apr 17 '18
2 Is my question really a duplicate? May 6 '16