Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '19 at 23:01
- Travel 7.9k 7.9k 2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Employer asking us to move items that are approximately 1000 lbs (450 kg) each. How can I address this issue properly so that no one gets hurt?
- 79 How is it possible for a hotel to have Wifi but no internet access?
- 65 In C#, why are variables declared inside a try block limited in scope?
- 64 How to survive a timeshare promotional trip?
- 62 In Windows, using the command line, how do you check if a remote port is open?
- 54 Was this scene in "The Last Jedi" an homage to "Hardware Wars"?
- 45 Texas, USA speed ticket as a European citizen, already left the country
- View more network posts →