Full Stack Developer at Blueprint Genetics. I've worked as a developer since January 2011.
In my professional work, I have mostly used the following, with an odd language/library here and there in addition to these. For me, any language goes :)
- Backend: Python, Node.js, PHP, RTE, Java, Go
- Frontend: Polymer, React, Vue, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular 6
And some supporting tech: Vagrant, VirtualBox, Nginx, Amazon AWS, Jenkins, Apache, Docker
I also have a lot of personal projects, most of which are in: https://github.com/Torniojaws?tab=repositories
- The Workplace 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 776 776 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 755 755 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 539 539 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 444 444 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 How can I deal with an interview if I lack a required skill for the position?
- 50 After Darth Vader was killed, did Luke tell anyone that he was his father?
- 23 Intern got a job offer for same salary than a long term team member
- 15 Recruiter contacts me, but then says I am not a match?
- 13 GIMP does not see Windows fonts
- 12 Basic duel fight with OOP
- 12 How much can I reveal about the financial impact of previous projects in an interview?
- View more network posts →