- Aviation 57.4k 57.4k 66 gold badges176176 silver badges259259 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 601 601 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 450 450 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 403 403 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 357 How to format Joda-Time DateTime to only mm/dd/yyyy?
- 127 Why do airlines follow these routes between Barcelona and Düsseldorf?
- 96 Is a firm landing an indication of the pilot inexperience?
- 84 Why did this plane fly in a zigzag pattern?
- 76 How can an altimetry system error during cruise (500 ft at 35000 ft high) cause an insufficient fuel situation?
- 73 If airplanes can't use reverse thrust in flight, what am I hearing?
- 71 Can the Airbus A380 safely fly with two engines out on the same wing?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 21 '16