Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Software Engineering 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 653 653 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 578 578 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 556 556 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 130 Exceptions: Why throw early? Why catch late?
- 60 Is this scenario an exception to the rule of never storing passwords in plaintext?
- 42 Is it a good idea to have logic in the equals method that doesn't do exact matching?
- 27 How can I make a program executable from everywhere
- 26 Boss often wants me to screen share (and record) from my personal computer
- 21 Why don't we store the syntax tree instead of the source code?
- 19 Why don't HTTP headers include device resolution, pixel density, etc.?
- View more network posts →