Pissed of at the StackExchange fiasco of 2019-2020
Considering giving up the whole site. Definitely never going to use any of its commercial features.
- Artificial Intelligence, especially Machine Learning
- Games, especially Go
- Workplace culture
Montreal, QC, Canada
Member for 4 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 5 at 19:34
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 536 536 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 481 481 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 341 Employee lack of ownership
- 254 I'm in isolation - How can I prove that I can code without leaving the house or paying much money?
- 37 What causes standard door hinges to close up to a certain amount automatically?
- 26 Why must some HDMI repeaters know the cable length?
- 25 What can I do to find new work while my workplace is closed due to an accidental death?
- 24 Manager restricting my team from using game room during work hours
- 22 How to get rid of CO₂ in a house with A/C in hot summer?
- View more network posts →