- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 691 691 55 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Philosophy 531 531 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 281 281 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 274 274 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Why is faith seen as a sign of weakness, instead of an unexplored land/opportunity?
- 19 Backstabs you constantly in a subtle way
- 15 Issues with "equals", where does this come from and how do I combat it?
- 11 Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word?
- 9 How can one not believe in god as the root cause of the universe?
- 9 Would it be ok to eat rice using a spoon in front of Westerners?
- 9 Can a noun work as an adjective, and the adjective as a noun?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.