Jim W says reinstate Monica
- ON STRIKE *
Due to the behavior of Stack Overflow against mods of their sites, I am leaving SE for now until they make meaningful improvements. See https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/333965/firing-mods-and-forced-relicensing-is-stack-exchange-still-interested-in-cooper for more. With the exception of policy discussion on meta.SO I will not be engaging in moderation or user activity on any site in the network. Feel free and donate to Monica’s attempt to combat defamation by SE employees here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/stop-stack-overflow-from-defaming-its-users
- ON STRIKE *
Several years ago I washed up on a North Pacific island, cast-away. With only my computer and a broadband connection, I've managed to survive. Access to 1st world employment, transportation and shopping has helped ease the burden somewhat...
Comox, BC, Canada
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 '19 at 17:25
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 509 509 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Salesforce 299 299 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Parenting 266 266 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 231 231 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Words with "bi-" prefix that no longer mean "two"
- 24 How can I make a div stick to the top of the screen once it's been scrolled to?
- 12 Are there benefits to running my development environment in a Docker container?
- 9 Bad Request - Invalid Hostname ASP.net Visual Studio 2015
- 8 Handling POST parameter differences on identical URLs in Fiddler recording?
- 8 How to inspect MVC response stream using OWIN middleware component?
- 8 Measuring bed dip angle from contour lines, which lines to pick?
- View more network posts →