Electrical design engineer with seven years of experience in launch and regulatory certification of new products in a startup environment. Specialization in robotics, motion control, and embedded computing.
BS in Robotics Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- Electrical Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 595 595 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Robotics 547 547 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 416 416 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 235 235 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Is It Bad Form to Remove a Deceased LinkedIn Connection?
- 20 Is there any way to boost DC current?
- 14 What are good strategies for tuning PID loops?
- 11 Can you place vias inside a QFN footprint?
- 11 Breadboard layout question
- 8 NMOS FET selection for reverse polarity protection
- 7 Recommended way to connect the exposed pad to ground pins
- View more network posts →