- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 571 571 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 233 233 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 215 215 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Piping data to a process's stdin without causing EOF afterward
- 38 How do I get ssh-agent to work in all terminals?
- 33 Converting a string to lower-case (without built-in to-lower functions!)
- 17 How to tell if I'm actually in a symlink location from command line?
- 13 In C, main need not be a function?
- 13 What happens when a HTTP request is terminated prematurely?
- 12 Why do I keep destroying my text files?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.