Do not try and bend the spoon.
That is impossible.
Instead, only try to realize the truth:
There is no spoon.
There is a difference between knowing the path
and walking the path.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Member for 2 years, 8 months
183 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 at 14:54
- The Workplace♦ 72.9k 72.9k 4141 gold badges235235 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 5.8k 5.8k 2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 187 187 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 345 How to tell a superior I won't be able to complete a task because I am going to quit in a month
- 318 What's the most polite way to tell a manager "shut up and let me work"?
- 248 How to respond to request to use a first name?
- 230 About to give in my notice, but suddenly got a raise. Will it reflect poorly on me if I still decide to leave?
- 212 How can I communicate to my employer the urgency of a raise request?
- 206 Is it my responsibility to learn a new technology in my own time my employer wants to implement?
- 191 Member of the board asks for admin access and wants non-compliant device on the network
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
24 And yet another goodbye Sep 10 '18
23 Why on earth was this excellent answer deleted? Jun 8 '18
22 What is wrong with the answer to this question? Sep 1 '17
19 Why was my answer deleted? Mar 13
18 Congratulations Richard U for a 100K! Mar 13
12 Snarky Members, how are they moderated Mar 3 '17
11 Time for a new moderator election? May 4 '18
11 Bounties on Questions with Close Votes Nov 2 '17