Do not try and bend the spoon.
That is impossible.
Instead, only try to realize the truth:
There is no spoon.
There is a difference between knowing the path
and walking the path.
I also go by Neo and on occasion Dobby the house elf.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Member for 3 years, 1 month
469 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- The Workplace♦ 78.4k 78.4k 4646 gold badges248248 silver badges300300 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 6.2k 6.2k 2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 241 241 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 346 How to tell a superior I won't be able to complete a task because I am going to quit in a month
- 318 What's the most polite way to tell a manager "shut up and let me work"?
- 248 How to respond to request to use a first name?
- 230 About to give in my notice, but suddenly got a raise. Will it reflect poorly on me if I still decide to leave?
- 213 How can I communicate to my employer the urgency of a raise request?
- 206 Is it my responsibility to learn a new technology in my own time my employer wants to implement?
- 192 Might have gotten a coworker sick, should I address this?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (31)
99 Resigning as Moderator from TWP Oct 1 '19
24 Why on earth was this excellent answer deleted? Jun 8 '18
23 And yet another goodbye Sep 10 '18
20 What is wrong with the answer to this question? Sep 1 '17
16 Mister Positive: Thank you, and how can we help you? Nov 25 '19
16 Resigning as moderator Sep 30 '19
16 Resigning as moderator from Workplace.SE Sep 30 '19
16 Why was my answer deleted? Mar 13 '19
16 Congratulations Richard U for a 100K! Mar 13 '19