Do not try and bend the spoon.
That is impossible.
Instead, only try to realize the truth:
There is no spoon.
There is a difference between knowing the path
and walking the path.
I also go by Mister Positive and on occasion Dobby the house elf.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Member for 3 years, 7 months
554 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 17:16
Top network posts
- 346 How to tell a superior I won't be able to complete a task because I am going to quit in a month
- 318 What's the most polite way to tell a manager "shut up and let me work"?
- 248 How to respond to request to use a first name?
- 230 About to give in my notice, but suddenly got a raise. Will it reflect poorly on me if I still decide to leave?
- 213 How can I communicate to my employer the urgency of a raise request?
- 206 Is it my responsibility to learn a new technology in my own time my employer wants to implement?
- 192 Might have gotten a coworker sick, should I address this?
- View more network posts →