Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Software Engineering 17.4k 17.4k 1010 gold badges6464 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 99 gold badges4444 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 585 585 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Poker 459 459 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 222 Why use @Scripts.Render("~/bundles/jquery")
- 190 How to avoid "DO YOU HAZ TEH CODEZ" situations?
- 143 When is it not appropriate to use the dependency injection pattern?
- 138 convert pfx format to p12
- 97 Python, HTTPS GET with basic authentication
- 70 Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 65 Is dependency injection essential for unit testing?
- View more network posts →