- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 512 512 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 313 313 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 294 294 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 In Java, can & be faster than &&?
- 47 Was there a dinosaur-counter in the original Jurassic Park movie?
- 36 Why do most log files use plain text rather than a binary format?
- 19 How does functional programming handle the situation where the same object is referenced from multiple places?
- 16 Can an interrupted Java thread really skip a finally clause?
- 13 Could we rank languages, saying one is superior to the other?
- 10 Is there a common "class=>clazz" equivalent for "interface?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 19 '17