Software architecture and development tools specialist for a large insurance company. Interested in Java architecture, build processes and improving dependency management. Using Maven, Sonatype Nexus, Artifactory.
Used to be in academia, working on discrete optimization (hub location). PhD in differential topology.
Maths Olympiad enthusiast.
- Stack Overflow 28.1k 28.1k 99 gold badges5555 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Academia 11.7k 11.7k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Operations Research 1k 1k 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 How to handle a paper by a reviewer who wants to be paid?
- 118 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 105 My adviser wants to use my code for a spin-off, but I want to use it for my own company
- 59 When to use "optional" dependencies and when to use "provided" scope?
- 56 Is it possible to get a research grant without any degree as a person that has a self-learning mentality?
- 55 Large, non-random proportion of students not invited for evaluation of a course
- 54 Saying no to student requests for excessive appointments and help solving homework
- View more network posts →