J. Fabian Meier
Working in Software Development for a large insurance company. Interested in Java architecture, build processes and improving dependency management. Using Maven, Sonatype Nexus, Neo4j.
Formerly in academia, working on discrete optimization (hub location). PhD in differential topology.
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 19:53
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Academia 8.5k 8.5k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 803 803 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 695 695 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Operations Research 577 577 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 How to handle a paper by a reviewer who wants to be paid?
- 116 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 105 My adviser wants to use my code for a spin-off, but I want to use it for my own company
- 54 Saying no to student requests for excessive appointments and help solving homework
- 54 Large, non-random proportion of students not invited for evaluation of a course
- 54 During copyediting, journal disagrees about spelling of paper's main topic
- 43 Why do most people think it's a bad idea to read from slides?
- View more network posts →