J. Fabian Meier
Working in Software Development for a large insurance company. Interested in Java architecture, build processes and improving dependency management. Using Maven, Sonatype Nexus, Neo4j.
Formerly in academia, working on discrete optimization (hub location). PhD in differential topology.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 19:53
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Academia 7.8k 7.8k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 798 798 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 695 695 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Operations Research 422 422 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 How to handle a paper by a reviewer who wants to be paid?
- 115 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 105 My adviser wants to use my code for a spin-off, but I want to use it for my own company
- 54 Saying no to student requests for excessive appointments and help solving homework
- 54 Large, non-random proportion of students not invited for evaluation of a course
- 43 Why do most people think it's a bad idea to read from slides?
- 27 How should one interpret a requirement that a proposal in pure math be "jargon-free?"
- View more network posts →