Physics ----> Geophysics and Planetary Sciences ----> Data Science
I use machine learning, deep learning and general statistical approaches to Artificial intelligence to build neat programs and gain hard to extract insights. I also have a general interest in contemporary american lit, politics,philosophy and extreme sports. I have left academia and am now in industry.
Playa del Rey, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 14 '17 at 17:22
- Earth Science 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Academia 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 541 541 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 529 529 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 Is it appropriate to ask for letters of recommendation from professor on maternity leave?
- 35 Similarities between grand circulation solvers and mantle convection solvers
- 33 How can we determine the size and composition of Earth's inner core?
- 32 Are Richter-magnitude 10 earthquakes possible?
- 30 I Plagiarised, what punishment can I expect?
- 22 How to get rid of annoying graduate student "supervisor"
- 21 What are some of the strongest theories against the existence of mantle plumes?
- View more network posts →