The winner of this post will have the honor - no, no, the privilege - of rescuing the beautiful SE from the fiery pit of that dragon! Should the winner fail to return, the runner-up shall take his place, and so on and so forth... Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '19 at 16:31
- The Workplace 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 How can one not believe in god as the root cause of the universe?
- 149 How do I tell my boss I successfully did something they asked not to bother trying?
- 104 Isn't "I bought [blank] as a tax writeoff" complete nonsense?
- 96 Can I reject the premise of a question in an interview?
- 52 Is it ever worth asking a question if you know the answer is "no"?
- 44 How avoid a question about women being loyal housewives?
- 41 DropSort it like it's hot
- View more network posts →