BY DAY: I write code. BY NIGHT: I fix my code.
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 529 529 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 373 373 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Travel 329 329 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 295 295 22 gold badges33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 How to know if I am a 'Real Developer'
- 22 Will the airline wait for me if my incoming flight is delayed (same airline)?
- 20 Does "&" vs. "&&" actually make a difference for compile-time flags?
- 16 How do I deal with being ignored in conversations?
- 13 Can I use baking powder in place of baking soda for dipping pretzels?
- 12 How can I convey to my husband to take an extra step to finish a task completely?
- 10 How much advanced notice is expected for faculty interviews?
- View more network posts →