Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
I'm right here
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 at 1:10
- Cross Validated 227.9k 227.9k 2323 gold badges457457 silver badges808808 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 296 How to interpret a QQ plot
- 163 Assessing approximate distribution of data based on a histogram
- 130 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 125 Select multiple elements from a list
- 91 Why is ridge regression called "ridge", why is it needed, and what happens when $\lambda$ goes to infinity?
- 87 How should tiny $p$-values be reported? (and why does R put a minimum on 2.22e-16?)
- 87 Shape of confidence interval for predicted values in linear regression
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.