I am a custom software developer with a focus on internal business tools and workflow automation. Specializing in projects tiny and small, I work in Google Apps Script, Python (on the Google App Engine), and in other languages as needed, automating workflows for businesses of all sizes.
Learn more about my services at cameronroberts.ca and my strategic partners at InterlockIT.com
I developed a passion for computing as a high schooler, where I learned to program in Turbo Pascal. In college I moved on to Assembler, C, Java, and Oracle Databases, with complementary courses in telephony, networking, and analog and digital electronics.
As a professional, I have extensive experience with the full LAMP stack dating back to 2002, but have tilted my focus away from public facing web-apps and begun focusing on Google Apps connected automation tools since 2011, working with clients to identify parts of their workflow that can be automated while leveraging Google's robust toolset to minimize duplication, maintenance needs and overall cost.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '19 at 22:48
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 512 512 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 427 427 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 356 356 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 How to declare a custom class in google scripts?
- 27 Should I try to long-distance parent or will I do more harm than good?
- 26 Kid throwing ice cream cone back to the vendor
- 15 When to choose App Engine over Cloud Functions?
- 14 Daughter is deciding to have a child with near-total stranger
- 14 Are 10-year-old winter tires OK for summer use?
- 13 Retrieve the e-mail address of a Google Form respondent without asking for their e-mail address in the form
- View more network posts →