- The Workplace 16.5k 16.5k 77 gold badges3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 480 480 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 360 360 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Travel 311 311 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 191 191 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 607 Was it really unprofessional of me to leave without asking for a raise first?
- 255 Should I count the hours that I wait for my code to run?
- 143 I found out the "default salary" for a position is higher than the offer I accepted. Should I feel cheated?
- 130 Coworker watches content on his phone all day
- 112 Is it ethical to use knowledge in main job for side gig?
- 95 How acceptable is it to openly compare team member performances
- 75 How to convince new employee to stop trying to change our office culture on profanity
- View more network posts →