Self-proclaimed SQL guru, Java pro and regex fan... and currently elected moderator.
In all code, I strive for brevity (without loss of legibility). The less code there is, the less places there are for bugs to lurk.
While contributing here, I have learned that say not that you know something until you try to teach it.
My real name is Glen Edmonds.
If one of my posts "changed your life", you can donate to my Liberapay account.
FYI, that cute animal I use for my avatar is a wombat.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '19 at 5:59
- Stack Overflow♦ 343.3k 343.3k 7575 gold badges490490 silver badges621621 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 481 How to check if BigDecimal variable == 0 in java?
- 426 How to remove constraints from my MySQL table?
- 366 Java system properties and environment variables
- 356 How to convert milliseconds to "hh:mm:ss" format?
- 268 How can you escape the @ character in javadoc?
- 243 Java logical operator short-circuiting
- 231 How to print the data in byte array as characters?
- View more network posts →