Growing my plants indoors in hardiness zone 8, according to USDA scale. My first questions are about hardiness zone 6b because back then I grew my plants in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '18 at 8:06
- Gardening & Landscaping 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 301 301 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- The Workplace 270 270 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 210 210 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Biology 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 What qualities could a hominid evolve to make it a better farmer?
- 11 Let's break up with "Graduation" and remove a bunch of "Beta" labels
- 11 What is the name of this vine?
- 10 Is this rule of thumb for timing dormant pruning correct?
- 10 Weed Identification
- 9 How to make sure a sunflower produces seed?
- 8 Why is it bad to till wet soil?
- View more network posts →