Senior embedded systems engineer with degrees in both hardware and software (BSEE/MSCS) and over 40 years of experience writing firmware for 8-bit through 32-bit µC's in C, C++ and assembler. I also do hardware design including PCB layout using Eagle. Overall I have completed over two-dozen projects that have gone to market, and have been awarded 28 patents.
Contact me at tcrosley(at)softwest.com
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 '14 at 1:25
- Electrical Engineering 45.2k 45.2k 55 gold badges8686 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.5k 1.5k 1414 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 881 881 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 What exactly is the build number in MAJOR.MINOR.BUILDNUMBER.REVISION
- 57 Does frequent sex cause vaginas to become permanently stretched?
- 56 How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 53 Was Harrison Ford the janitor or carpenter on the set of Star Wars?
- 49 What is the true circuit behind an opamp?
- 44 Why do resistors still use color coding?
- 43 How to go from newbie to manufactured?
- View more network posts →