I'm a professional and hobbyist .NET developer. I'm a nature lover. I've been known to both run and play in tabletop role-playing games. I'm socially awkward and yet a natural leader when I choose to be. I'm a student of social interaction and I'm a reader and a writer - though I suppose less of a reader than I used to be. I play and host board gaming events. I'm a live-action role-player. I'm a video gamer.
I'm an absolute giant of a man, over six and a half feet tall and close to 400 pounds. I've been compared to a paladin by many people, some of whom didn't even know beforehand that I idolize the idea.
I'm a polyamorous primal switch, if that ever becomes relevant to the conversation.
Kentucky, United States
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 '18 at 15:42
Top network posts
- 130 How to deal with (male) friends mocking me about my weight choices
- 51 Asking my friend out even though I have a girlfriend
- 36 How fast can I flood the Netherlands entirely and permanently?
- 35 How to turn down 'stay in touch' proposal from manipulative ex-coworker when leaving job/moving?
- 30 How to convince my wife that my best friend and I are just friends?
- 21 Responding to a man about the fact that they had been kissed by force
- 18 Best way to tell someone their house stinks?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 28 '17