I work with PCs since the 80286 CPU and DOS 3.3 and I started programming with the macro language of AmiPro in 1989. After that I bought MS Access 1.0 and started with relational databases and VBA. Later I learned VB6, SQL-Server and lots of other Windows based software. In the last years I started learning and using C# with WPF, EF, etc.
Apart from computers I enjoy living in Bangkok since 20 years.
Member for 1 year, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 '18 at 9:59
- The Workplace 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 225 225 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 217 217 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arduino 174 174 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 366 How to deal with a coworker who blamed me for the bug that was his fault
- 140 How to politely tell recruiters you're only interested in jobs in a specific location?
- 55 Arduino Sketch upload issue - avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
- 18 ScrollIntoView for WPF DataGrid (MVVM)
- 13 Lost important office documents. How to properly handle the situation?
- 13 Inappropriate touching by a colleague
- 11 Should I let my boss know that I'm concerned about my future in the company?
- View more network posts →