I work with PCs since the 80286 CPU and DOS 3.3 and I started programming with the macro language of AmiPro in 1989. After that I bought MS Access 1.0 and started with relational databases and VBA. Later I learned VB6, SQL-Server and lots of other Windows based software. In the last years I started learning and using C# with WPF, EF, etc.
Apart from computers I enjoy living in Bangkok since 20 years.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 '18 at 9:59
- The Workplace 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 289 289 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 253 253 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arduino 176 176 1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 369 How to deal with a coworker who blamed me for the bug that was his fault
- 140 How to politely tell recruiters you're only interested in jobs in a specific location?
- 71 Arduino Sketch upload issue - avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
- 20 ScrollIntoView for WPF DataGrid (MVVM)
- 13 Lost important office documents. How to properly handle the situation?
- 13 Inappropriate touching by a colleague
- 11 Should I let my boss know that I'm concerned about my future in the company?
- View more network posts →