Math professor by day, hacker by night. I teach calculus and try to implement teaching and new media technologies. I use a lot of LaTeX and the occasional scripting language.
New York, NY
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '18 at 18:58
- TeX - LaTeX 35.9k 35.9k 1010 gold badges110110 silver badges181181 bronze badges
- Mathematics 17.8k 17.8k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 755 755 22 gold badges66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- 157 Two figures side by side
- 103 Easier way to enable verbose logging
- 103 Exporting graphics to PDF - huge file
- 93 Image on full slide in beamer package
- 87 Merge two PDF files output by LaTeX?
- 81 How can I have colored and underlined links with hyperref?
- View more network posts →