Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Member for 1 year, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 at 20:38
- Electrical Engineering 40.9k 40.9k 33 gold badges6868 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.5k 24.5k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 13.1k 13.1k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 8.5k 8.5k 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 282 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 81 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 77 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 71 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 65 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.