Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Member for 2 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '19 at 20:38
- Electrical Engineering 46.2k 46.2k 33 gold badges7373 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.4k 25.4k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 15k 15k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 9.7k 9.7k 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 282 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 90 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 76 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 69 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 63 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 4 '19