I have 30 years of programming experience, going back to the Apple ][ days and Vic-20s and so on. Wrote my first commercial app (something I got paid for) in 1982, and I wrote a locally-successful game for the C-64 in 1985. I work in banking, and have a company of my own. My hobbies currently are programming, RC model aircraft (planes and helicopters), rifle and pistol marksmanship, and photography.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 '15 at 20:52
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Photography 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arduino 423 423 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 411 411 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Video Production 284 284 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 Check for column name in a SqlDataReader object
- 65 What is the purpose of Decimal.One, Decimal.Zero, Decimal.MinusOne in .Net
- 36 SELECT * EXCEPT
- 30 How do you go from Naboo to Tatooine without the hyperdrive?
- 14 Is there any reason for numeric rather than int in T-SQL?
- 12 How to use Deblector?
- 11 How can I avoid green flare on my sunrise photos?
- View more network posts →