I'm a driven and hard-working software engineering student at Concordia University with lots of practical experience. When I'm not leveling up my development skills or contributing to open source projects, you can probably find me typing away at a programming competition.
If you're looking for a developer with professionalism, passion and expertise, I would love to discuss how my knowledge and skills can benefit your organization.
- Biology 6.6k 6.6k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1k 1k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 402 Comparing the contents of two files in Sublime Text
- 103 Why are the <b> and <i> tags deprecated?
- 41 Why is methane's molecular formula conventionally "CH₄", while water is "H₂O" (among others)?
- 40 Why do impurities lower the melting point of an isolated substance?
- 35 Do photons occupy space?
- 25 Why is glucose our primary source of energy?
- 24 Michael reaction or nucleophilic attack at the alpha carbon of an alpha-beta-unsaturated ketone?
- View more network posts →