- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 351 351 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 313 313 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 275 275 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 131 131 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Notation for an interval when you don't know which bound is greater
- 18 How can a set with one element be equal to a set with two elements
- 8 Multithreading - Why does the following program behave this weirdly?
- 8 Given a constant k, find the biggest possible rooted tree, if for every path from root to leaf, the sum of the arity of its nodes equals k?
- 7 How does one transform a sum into a telescoping sum?
- 5 Why would Fission be used in a world where Fusion reactors exist?
- 5 Would it be possible to have three planets merge but still allow some life survive?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.