I am a passionate web/software developper with a great attention to details. I try to keep everything as simple as possible in my projects. You might see me reinventing the wheel from time to time, as I think it is the best way to learn.
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 13 '17 at 15:45
- Software Engineering 5.4k 5.4k 88 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 409 409 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Web Applications 364 364 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 297 How can I overcome "years of experience" requirements when applying to positions?
- 177 Is it bad practice to use <?= tag in PHP?
- 44 What are hiberfil.sys and pagefile.sys files, and can I safely delete them?
- 40 Are functional languages better at recursion?
- 37 Is there a purpose for using pull requests on my own repo if I am the only developer?
- 34 Error handling - Should a program fail on errors or silently ignore them
- 23 Implementing the Visitor Pattern for an Abstract Syntax Tree
- View more network posts →