- Stack Overflow 46.4k 46.4k 77 gold badges7575 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- French Language 19.5k 19.5k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.9k 9.9k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 Going through a text file line by line in C
- 112 Difference between string.h and strings.h
- 86 Format specifiers for uint8_t, uint16_t, ...?
- 72 Why do bitwise operators have lower priority than comparisons?
- 65 Why write `sizeof(char)` if char is 1 by standard?
- 56 checking for eof in string::getline
- 55 Should I intentionally break the build when a bug is found in production?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.