Currently working as a Mechanical Engineer. I studied Fluid Dynamics at Uni, so I know a fair bit about many classical physics topics, particularly Mechanics, Fluids, Structures and Thermo. I've always enjoyed Physics and I'm really glad I found this site. I hope to be able to share some of my knowledge with others and try to expand my own knowledge at the same time.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
12 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '19 at 13:42
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 55 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Politics 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Physics 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2k 2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 How do I stop my colleague trying to convince me that I'm trans?
- 106 Trouble with boss shooting me down and telling me to just accept things the way they are
- 103 How can I know if a 100% working-from-home job is for me?
- 57 How can we see a beam of light?
- 54 Is it possible to start a PhD at 36 without taking a huge hit financially?
- 52 What is the logic behind charging tax _in the form of money_ for owning property when the property does not produce money?
- 49 Why do the US media keep claiming that Iran is violating their nuclear deal even though the deal was withdrawn by the US?
- View more network posts →