Corporate slave, doing a mix of all things IT, from maintaining and enhancing legacy systems to participating in business analysis, problem resolution, and international implementations.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '16 at 15:16
- Software Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.4k 1.4k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 262 262 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Web Applications 203 203 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Is it worth putting a skill that is a prerequisite of a lot of other skills on my resume
- 49 How can I convince management to deal with technical debt?
- 32 How do you dive into large code bases?
- 22 Declaring variable type based on a column type
- 13 Is it unprofessional to ask to be paid as a contractor for additional work after a two weeks notice period?
- 13 How to talk to others when they're busy?
- 11 PowerBuilder beginner question
- View more network posts →