I've managed projects both in the office, and in the bush. The easiest part is caring about the people we work with, and the work that we do. The hardest part is making sure those people know that you genuinely do.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 24 '20 at 1:42
Top network posts
- 198 Leaving job close to major deadlines
- 135 How can I discuss with my manager that I want to explore a 50/50 arrangement?
- 66 Can my employer fire me for notifying them of my unpaid overtime hours?
- 39 Despite written warning, employees stealing toilet paper from the office
- 31 Is it appropriate for a new junior member of the team to be included in a interview panel for a senior / lead role
- 31 How do I deal with an unproductive colleague in a small company?
- 21 Star developer didn’t get a promotion because he isn’t a people person, so he has scaled back his contributions. How can I motivate him?
- View more network posts →