- Chess 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 837 837 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 480 480 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 465 465 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 35 Why is there at a 50-move rule and a 75-move rule?
- 22 Is it legal to play a move without hitting the clock?
- 13 Is it allowed to talk to your opponent in a tournament game?
- 12 Are there any gambits involving sacrificing a piece?
- 11 Why is it allowed to request an increment in time trouble?
- 9 The games AlphaZero lost
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 7 '18