NEET. Or at least doesn't want to reveal anything here.
- Music: Practice & Theory 11.9k 11.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Puzzling 807 807 22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 772 772 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 605 605 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Allow Monica to have a structured conversation (à la mediation) with SE leadership
- 38 What does it mean when the wife in the picture says "I wear the brains in the family."?
- 31 Aldous Huxley and 5/4 Meter in Music Predating "Take 5"
- 28 Do hard rock singers use distortion effects on their vocals?
- 22 Mistake with Whole/Half step intervals problem
- 22 Are there any instruments that don't produce overtones?
- 21 Why Does the Ukulele Have a Reputation as an Easy Instrument?
- View more network posts →