(See my LinkedIn profile. Open to job offers for USA, Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
2012 update: I'm a company-man, a team-player, a paradigm-shifter and a core-competancy-synergizer. :)
PS: I work for Red Hat / JBoss, so my answers may be biased. I work on the Windup project - Red Hat's migration toolkit.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '18 at 20:42
- Stack Overflow 32.2k 32.2k 2929 gold badges163163 silver badges238238 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 637 637 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 619 619 33 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 386 386 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 340 How to get "their" changes in the middle of conflicting Git rebase?
- 167 Git: How to diff two different files in different branches?
- 142 Git: How to rebase to a specific commit?
- 89 Single script to run in both Windows batch and Linux Bash?
- 74 Grouping JUnit tests
- 73 How do I get java logging output to appear on a single line?
- 73 Git: How to move back and forth between commits
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 9 '18