Engineer in Computer Science, rolist and amateur writer.
Knowledgeable about Unity and C#, and I dabble (professionally) on C++, image processing and algorithmy.
Special talent: produce a dozen characters for Pathfinder game per month, with story and build, then pile them in a drawer and never use them, by lack of campaign.
Member for 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 at 8:22
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- The Workplace 441 441 11 gold badge22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Writing 148 148 44 bronze badges
- Physics 123 123 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 The logistics of corpse disposal
- 58 Does a grenade kill you the same way a gun does?
- 56 How to prevent superluminal traveling idiots from wrecking half of the universe?
- 54 Is leveling up mandatory?
- 51 Exposing a company lying about themselves in a tightly knit industry (videogames) : Is my career at risk on the long run?
- 32 I keep switching characters, how do I stop?
- 21 Increasing muscle power without increasing volume
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.