- The Workplace 22.2k 22.2k 99 gold badges7777 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Project Management 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 128 Is it appropriate to ask about a company's dress code during an interview?
- 119 How do I coordinate the process of pursuing multiple job opportunities at the same time?
- 111 Should I list skills on my résumé if I have no interest in using them again?
- 107 How Should I Indicate Language Proficiency on my Resume?
- 86 How should I respond to interview questions when I don't know the answer?
- 58 Is it okay to ask how many women are on the team I'd be working with?
- 56 What do I say to a candidate at the end of a phone interview?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
12 Improve design of the website Apr 26 '12
11 Too Localized?? Are you kidding me? Jul 14 '12
8 Why was “Lifestyle impact on career” closed? Sep 27 '12
6 Isn't asking about software off-topic? Aug 21 '13
6 How can we tag questions on medical issues? Dec 28 '12
6 Are some questions too anecdote-y? Jul 14 '12
5 Why is this question put on hold? Aug 21 '13