Saved from the web by a job in industry. Coding GUI for computer-aided railway realignment machinery.
At last a job where I have time to do stuff properly and don't have to worry about loads of unfixed bugs coming back to haunt me.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 26 '19 at 6:51
- Stack Overflow 52.5k 52.5k 4242 gold badges170170 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.4k 17.4k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 851 Visualizing branch topology in git
- 520 Is it possible to preview stash contents in git?
- 440 AutoReviewComments - Pro-forma comments for SE
- 264 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 237 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 177 Why is DarkGray lighter than Gray?
- 163 git rebase, keeping track of 'local' and 'remote'
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
4 Does this site need a “back it up” rule? Apr 11 '12
4 Are non-IT workplace questions on-topic? Apr 11 '12
1 Should we have country specific tags? Apr 12 '12