Saved from the web by a job in industry. Coding GUI for computer-aided railway realignment machinery.
At last a job where I have time to do stuff properly and don't have to worry about loads of unfixed bugs coming back to haunt me.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 28 at 7:29
- Stack Overflow 53.7k 53.7k 4747 gold badges173173 silver badges241241 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.5k 17.5k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 881 Visualizing branch topology in Git
- 550 Is it possible to preview stash contents in git?
- 444 AutoReviewComments - Pro-forma comments for SE
- 270 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 243 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 181 Why is DarkGray lighter than Gray?
- 170 git rebase, keeping track of 'local' and 'remote'
- View more network posts →